Located adjacent to our retail store, the Career Center model serves as a “one-stop resume shop” designed to meet your professional career services needs.
We provide comprehensive career services to all job seekers in our community, with a primary focus on those individuals who are unemployed or underemployed. Services include resume updates, cover letter techniques, interview preparation, online job search assistance, career counseling, networking tips, community workshops and more!
We believe that each individual deserves an innovative approach to career advising that is created to plan, prepare and promote his or her career. At Goodwill Industries, we view career development as a lifelong process. Our many services facilitate job readiness that inspire personal initiative and accountability.
Our Career Centers are committed to building strong relationships to assist customers in reaching their goals.
In FY 2013-2014, our centers served 16,983 individuals in the five county territory. A reported 3,212 secured competitive employment - resulting in $51.5 million dollars earning potential added to the local economy.
- Resume Update - Need to update your resume? We can help. Develop a winning resume that showcases your strengths and experience. Please allow 5-7 business days to process most requests.
- Individual Career Counseling - Career counseling is of value if you are uncertain of your career path or in need of reinventing yourself. Call or visit to make an appointment.
- Network Resources - Utilize computers to access internet for job search, to complete online applications, and update your resume. Take advantage of tutorials to upgrade your computer skills, and review daily “hot leads” for local employment. A phone is available for setting up interview appointments.
- Workshops - Benefit from several free workshops that offer a small, intimate, group setting to learn techniques to land that perfect job. Pre-registration required.
- Other Resources - Fax resumes and applications, browse job-related publications, search daily “hot leads”, and learn about other employment resources.