Thank you for your interest in donating to Goodwill Industries of Central NC, Inc. While the majority of Goodwill's operating budget comes from the sale of donated goods in our stores, monetary donations also allow us to fulfill our mission of providing career development services and work opportunities for people with employment needs. Thanks to your donations we can continue to provide these programs at no cost to the consumer!
If you are interested in making a monetary contribution to Goodwill, please choose one of the options available below to proceed:
(our preferred and most efficient method)
- Visit http://give.goodwill.org (this link will take you away from our site and deliver you a secure site owned and run by our parent organization, Goodwill Industries International.)
- The initial page will identify where you would like your donation to go. If you would like it to go to our organization, please select the option labeled "My local Goodwill® (Programs in your community)"
- Once selected you will be prompted to narrow your selection -- first by country (US), then by state (North Carolina).
- In the resulting list please click the "Support this Goodwill" link under Goodwill Industries of Central North Carolina, Inc.
- On the resulting page you will have an opportunity to complete your donation by selecting how much you will give, the frequency of the gift (i.e. one-time or recurring) and the method of payment. Once your information has been entered, click the Submit button to process your donation.
your donation to (checks only):
Goodwill Industries of Central North Carolina, Inc.
ATTN: Accounts Receivable
1235 S. Eugene St.
Greensboro, NC 27406
Visit one of our 22 convenient store locations in Alamance, Caswell, Guilford, Randolph or Rockingham counties to donate in person. (cash or credit accepted [Visa/MC/Amex/Discover])
Thank you in advance for your contribution!